Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/3/2015, 2:46 pm

The fox continues his scene of weeping for only a moment longer until he sat down on the tree root. Using the back of his paws to wipe away the last of his tears the fox coughs.

It takes Vannon a moment longer to compose himself before he answers the beasts around him.

"Dante?" he said with a curt nod of his head. "Well then its a pleasure to meet you, and..." the fox cast a nervous glance to the badger and archer otter. It was hard to decide which at the moment was the bigger threat to his continued goal of 'living'. It was not clear if they were being kind by not running him off or simply tolorating his pressence for other unknown reasons, regaurdless they were not trying to harm him so that marked them as at least potentially friendly in Vannon's book.

It still left open a lot of questions though, such as why were they here, alone in the woods and not traveling by road?

And why was the otter covered in mud?

"...It's nice to meet you both as well." The fox said finally. Thrusting a thumb towards his chest Vannon said in a bold tone, "Call me Vannon. If you lot don't mind me sayin so, but yall look like you don't look like you belong here. What are you doing out here?" The fox began to wonder why on earth a badger, an otter, and mud covered archer were out here in the woods and decided that he probibly didnt want to know.

"On second thought...forget I asked. Now Mr. Dante, seeing how none of us are killin each other or other such nonsense, I believe you mentioned something about scones? In your back pack right?"

Following his nose the fox's tail wags happily as leaned over, pawing and trying to stick his nose into the pack even while the otter wears it.

Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/3/2015, 5:34 pm

Kaidon felt the situation calm down enough and decided to sit himself down relatively nearby on a tree root. As he sat down, he felt his stomach rumble and realized he forgot why he tried to talk to dante.

"Ummm...dante, you wouldn't happen to have...two scones maybe?" He asked the otter nervously. He really should remember to actually pack food and not eat it all at once, or he may not be so lucky next time. "Oh yes umm...my name is...Kayn, pleasure to meet you Vannon." He said politely to the fox even though he noticed said fox trying to get the scone from the otters pack.

He turned to look at the...mud covered otter archer next, "Umm...why are you covered in mud miss......?" He asked the other otter and tried to think of possible guesses to why she was indeed covered in mud.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

Location : Lurking somewhere in the realms of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2015, 5:56 pm

Dante brushed the foxes hands off his pack, "Hey now, I'll get it out, just 'old on a tick!"  Grinning, he pulled the pack off his back and rummaged through it, "Yes, I do in fact have more than one o' these scones, Kayn!"  He pulled two scones out and handed them to the fox and badger, then reached back in and grabbed the a third and fourth scone out of his sachal.  He smiled at the mud covered female otter and held one out to her, "'Ere ya go!  Friar Bartholomew sure makes some good scones!"  

He leaned against a tree and faced the three unlikely comrades that he'd met.  Taking a bite out of the scone that he held, he repeated Kayn's question, adding his own to it as well, "Yeah, why are ya covered in mud miss?"  He raised an eyebrow, "Did ya mention what yer name was?"
Back to top Go down
https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2015, 7:14 pm

Blushing fiercely, Niamh cursed her luck. She should have just walked on by. She realized that the male otter had been holding a scone out to her. She scrubbed her paws together to brush off the mud, and took it awkwardly. "Um, thanks. My name is Niamh, I'm a troubadour. And, well, I covered myself in mud so that I would be less visible. I was afraid of being attacked, y'know."  In further explanation of her story, she rubbed some of the mud on her arm and watched it crumple off, revealing the white fur underneath. 

Unknowingly, she took a step back, preparing mentally for rejection. Good grief, did this horribly humiliating thing have to happen in front of another otter?
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2015, 9:11 pm

The scone didn't survive long in the open wild before it was quickly devoured by its natural enemy; a scone eating fox.

All that was left was the grizzly guts of the scone smeared across the Vannon's muzzle, which were just as quickly lapped up.

Vannon's tail wagged most happily against the stump he was on.

The fox did however pause when the otter showed them her white fur. "A...white furred...?" The fox tilted his head to the side. "Oh! So YOU'RE the weasel I was following...huh."

Then Vannon leaned backward towards the badger, pointing to his scone as he did. "Are you going to eat that?"
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/6/2015, 10:44 pm

"Thank you Dante." The badger said with a small smile as he accepted the scone from the otter. Then he raised a brow when he heard vannon ask, "Are you going to eat that?" and point to his scone.

"Yes." Kaidon said and ate half of the scone in one bite as he chewed it slowly, enjoying the simple food. It had been quite a while since he ate and the scone, even though quite plain, was delicious to him as he swallowed.

He then saw the mud covered otter rub some mud off of her arm and reveal white fur. A small gasp escaped his mouth, "Why would you-oh," He stopped in mid sentence when he heard Niamh explain why she covered herself in mud, "but...its such beautiful fur though, its a shame to cover it up like that." He said honestly with truth and understanding in his purple eyes. He could somewhat understand why the otter made the motion to step back as if preparing for rejection, he felt the same when others of his family found out his feelings for war and felt himself alienated from his own blood, even his own father.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2015, 2:30 pm

Nodding between bites of scone Dante smiled at the badger, "No problem, mate!"  Gobbling up the scone made him realize that he'd forgotten to eat that morning, maybe he should've packed a few more of these scones...  Leaning back against the tree, Dante ate his scone with haste, but still tried to savor it at the same time.  This ended up with his whiskers covered in crumbs and bits of jam.  He licked the contents off his face with a little help from his hands.  

While he was doing this, Niamh introduced herself and explained her reasons for being covered in mud.  He gave a noncommittal grunt as she explained herself and went back to removing the precious bits of leftover scone off his whiskers.  He didn't even notice when she brushed the mud off her arm and white fur showed underneath all the mud.  So when the other two remarked on it, he looked up with a puzzled frown on his face.  Sure enough, she had white fur.  He tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment, he'd never known any otters that had white fur, but he was raised to accept creatures for who they were on the inside, not the outside.  He grinned roguishly at Kayn and Niamh, "Well, it makes more sense for her ta be covered in mud then, white sure stands out in a forest like this 'un."  He turned a distasteful look to Vannon, "Ya thought she was a weasel?"  He shook his head, "T'would be hard to mistake an otter fer a weasel, specially if they're white."
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2015, 4:07 pm

Niamh's brow crinkled slightly in puzzlement.  The fox had thought she was a weasel, the badger thought her fur was pretty, of all things, and the other otter really didn't react to her fur at all.  She didn't know what kind of reaction she'd been expecting, but it certainly hadn't been that.

She sat down on the ground and began to eat the scone she'd been given.  It was delicious.  "Well," she said after a moment, "As I said, I'm a troubadour.  I'm just travelling looking for people to entertain and food to eat."  She smiled lightly at her statement.  "It appears I might have found both, here.  So, what are the three of you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2015, 7:14 pm

"Hey! She looks weasel-ish from a distance," the fox crossed his arms defensively. "Ok...maybe maybe more like a chubby stoat from the distance."

Vannon then continued on to answer the white otter's question, oblivious to any social graces he may have trampled upon with his words. "And I was currious as to why you lot are way out here as well. Don't take this the wrong way but you are all pretty far off the beaten path to be normal travelers and you don't seem like bandits. So...what are you lot doing out here?"

One could hardly miss how the fox neglected to answer the otter's question by using one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/8/2015, 8:52 pm

Kaidon had just been listening to their responses as he finished the rest of the scone and cleaned off any crumbs he could see. Once Niamh and Vannon asked their questions, he got nervous about what to say to them. Many thoughts crossed his mind, one was how much and what to say in response, Kaidon had quite the dilemma in front of him.

On one paw, he could flat out just tell him who he really was and hoped they wouldn't turn him in. On the other paw, he can lie and hope they believed him, but it just didn't sit right for him to lie blatantly like that to kind beasts...a little less for the fox. Or he could just stay silent, but that would make them even more curious, which he did not want in the first place.

He finally decided to go for the latter of the two choices, "Umm...well, I'm looking.....for family. I heard a relative of mine.....lived somewhere here." He said nervously, hoping it was a good enough answer.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 3:27 am

Closing his eyes, Dante savored the warm spring sun that filtered through the trees and just happened to cast a ray on where he stood.  The warm spring breeze and the soft singing of the birds made him even more glad that he'd finally left the stuffy castle in search of his own destiny.

He listened while Vannon, Niamh, and Kayn explained why they were in the area, well, rather, Kayn and Niamh explaining and Vannon deflecting having to give an explanation.  "Mm," he mumbled when Niamh said she was a troubadour, "Th' folks at the castle would shore love yer company."  Leaning back, he listened to the others explanations.  He picked up his head when Kayn mentioned having family in the area, as far as he knew there were no badgers in the area, and Kayn was the first he'd ever even seen!  He shrugged his shoulders, well, maybe they lived just far away enough from Kastali that the monks didn't know about it.  They took journals of anything and everything that ever came across their paths.  

He smirked, it was all good and well for them to hear stories told of what went on outside of their peaceful gates, but know, he, Dante, would experience those adventures for himself!  He was right here and now!  Smiling up at his three companions Dante explained naively exactly what he was doing "off the beaten path".  Dante was always one for a good story or story telling!

"Well, it goes somethin' like this, there I was, setting in th' grand old castle Kastali, readin' 'bouts the kind o' adventures that creatures have had in the old recorders tomes, when all o' a sudden it hits me.  Why shouldn't that be me out there havin' adventures?  Why should these blokes in the stories only have th' fun?  So, right then an' there, I tells myself, Dante, yer old enough, you shouldn't be stuck in this dusty old castle, go have an adventure!"  He spread his arms wide to emphasize his point.  "So, I grabbed my sack, filled it with supplies that I might need, grabbed my sturdy bow, and 'ere I am!  Searchin' for adventures!  Seems I might o' found one right off the bat too."  He grinned at the three travelers around him.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 10:20 am

"A castle? You live in a castle?" Niamh could hardly believe her ears. Dante lived in a castle. She had never heard of an otter holt which resided in a castle. "What holt are you from? I've never heard of an otter clan in a castle. I'm afraid I don't know of any badgers in the area, but I don't know this area, as you might be able to tell." She said to Kayn. "Do you know where they live, or are you just searching?"
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 2:29 pm

All Vannon could hear were the words "I come from a castle." And not in that particular order. Castles equal nobility, nobility equals RICHES.

The fox couod just imagine it now...

'Why thank you dear fox for returning my long lost son and or realitive!' Said the otter king dressed in purple and red coats. In his own imagination the fox could see a mustache on the otters lips so thick it covered his mouth as he spoke.
'Please! Come and have all the gold you can carry and come eat at our royal table of never ending scones!'

And so the fox would! He could be rich with all the fancy coats he could buy and grow plump and fat from all the food he could eat!

...or...

The fox could easily imagine how much money a rich and wealthy otter family would pay in ransom for the safe return of their beloved son and or realitive.

The otter seemed like a nice guy, Vannon was sure he wouldn't mind being kidnapped for a little while.

The other two on the other hand...well, Vannon decided to just let time takes it course and see where the winds took him. Either making new friends or enemies, it mattered little for the fox as long as he came out on top.

It took a moment for Vannon to realize that he was drooling. Wiping his chin with the side of his mouth Kydo gave them all a hearty laugh, "Family eh? Well then! You lot should be mighty glad that you ran into me and not some other dashingly hansom and cunning fox. They might have led you astray or into some kind of trap! I however will gladly help you track and find this lost badger. Shouldn't be too hard to pick up a scent. Just point me in the right direction and we can head on out."

The fox squint as he gave them apl a toothy smile. "For a fee of course. Say...you can pay for my meal the next time we make it to a tavern..."

If nothing else Vannon could milk them for all the food and money they had. It was like highway robbery...but legal.

Yes, it felt odd to the fox as well.
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/10/2015, 11:58 pm

When Dante explained he had lived in a castle, Kaidons jaw dropped in complete surprise. The otter lived in a caste, a literal castle?! "Y-you mean...you actually came from a castle?" He said in disbelief and barely caught Niamh's question in time.

"Oh..umm, I....actually don't know exactly where he lives, just that hes...somewhere here. Sorry, I wish I knew more, otherwise..." I wouldn't have met you three. He finished the last part in his head and not speak it. Then he heard vannon's offer to help and cracked a small smile.

"Sorry, but I must decline that preposition." He said clearly and straight to the point at the fox with a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/15/2015, 9:17 pm

Dante quickly threw his paws up in the air when everyone exclaimed about him living in a castle.  He'd forgotten that none of them were from the area, "Er, no mates, it's not that kind of castle, er, well it was at one point I suppose... but it's not now!"  He scratched behind his ear, trying to think of a was to explain Kastali to them, "It's, er, more like an abbey, erm, where monks an' nuns, and th' like hang about.  An' other creatures, peaceful beings, ya know..."  He trailed off, hoping his explanation was making sense to the three.

He turned to Niamh, "It's not a holt, there's a bunch of different creatures that live there, moles, mice, squirrels, you name it.  I do come from a holt though," he added, "Er, well, my parents did, that is.  They left it to live at the castle though, said it twas a safer place ta raise their pups."  He squirmed uncomfortably under the gaze of his new companions.  He didn't want to seem the outsider, he wanted to be, well, one of the gang.  

Turning his attention to Kayn, hoping to divert the attention he so usually adored, he said, "Don't know where exactly he lives?  Mm, well, ah."  He hummed and hawed, realizing that his train of thought was bringing him right back to the castle, if anyone knew of a badger living in the surrounding area the old recorder would probably have it in those tomes that Dante saw him pouring over so often.  he sighed, unable to decide whether or not to mention it, if Kayn did want to talk to the recorder he'd have to show him the way to Kastali, and that certainly wouldn't end well, he could already hear his mum scolding him for running off.  

In the end his good nature finally won over, "Th' recorder at the castle would be sure ta know if'n there's any badgers livin' in th' area," he blurted out.  He gazed intently at his paws, hoping with all his heart that Kayn would deny the opportunity to find out where or if there were any badgers living in the area, but his gut told him that no rational beast would give that kind of chance up.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2015, 7:14 pm

Niamh crinkled her eyes, wondering why Dante's parents had thought the castle would be a safer place to raise their pups.  What had been so terrible about their holt?  She couldn't imagine anyone leaving their holt voluntarily.

She felt a sour curdle in the back of her throat.  Her parents hadn't cared about her enough to leave their holt for her.  Her parents hadn't even cared enough about her to be sure that she was safe.  They had abandoned her, left her out in the wild, alone, to be killed.  Just because she was albino.  

She pulled herself from her thoughts in time to hear Dante say that the castle's recorder might know if there were any badger in the area.  She rather thought she would go see this castle and it's monks for herself.  It would be interesting if one of her new acquaintances decided to go to the castle as well.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2015, 9:28 pm

The fox curled his legs ontop of the stump. He rubbed at his chin for a long moment. "An...abbey?" he said after a while. "And you are sure that you are not royalty?" Vannon seemed to deflate at the revelation that the otter was no one important. But that didn't mean there was no money to be had either. The otter had left for a reason. No one was THIS happy and cheerfull. Right?

And he seemed reluctant to head back to this...this abbey. Maybe he just didn't want to turn back so early in his 'adventure' or maybe there was something he was holding back from the party.

Vannon hoped it was the latter. There was money to be made if the otter was fleeing from a bounty on his head.

Besides, abbey's tended to horde some of the most valuable treasures...

"I...might be interested in going along." Leaning back on his haunches the grey fox said again. "Well it's not like I have anything pressing in my schedual beyond starving to death. Do any of you happen to knwo the way back to this, castle?"
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/16/2015, 10:25 pm

"Oh.....I see." Kaidon slightly deflated and quickly hid the the tone of his mood. Why was he hoping Dante could've been royalty, or even worked for one? Was he really that desperate to get back to the high life after so long, travelling on his own? Maybe, but all thoughts ceased when the otter practically blurted out the recorder at the cas-abbey, might, no, would know of any badgers living in the area.

His heart skipped a beat as he took the information in...and, with great surprise at his own action, he got up. Then he walked right up to Dante and hugged him, "Oh dante! Thank you so much! This is the greatest thing I ever heard on my-my travels!" He said gratuitously and tears started forming around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2015, 11:06 am

Dante watched as his companions took in what he said, their expressions ranged from shocked, to disappointed, to thoughtful.  He held his breath, hoping that no one would want to go to the abbey.  Vannon spoke up first, voicing his disappointment that Dante wasn't royalty and then saying that he would like to go along if anyone were to go to the castle, and if anyone knew the way.  

Dante eyed him carefully, the last fox that had showed up at the abbey had been nothing but trouble, and he feared that Vannon wouldn't get a very warm welcome, but Dante still doubted Vannon's intentions, he had completely dodged the question about what he was doing in the area after all.  If they were to go to the castle, Dante would be sure to keep a keen eye on the fox, just in case.

While Dante was thinking this through, Kayn all of a sudden wrapped him up in a huge bear hug, or rather a huge badger hug.  Dante felt the air whoosh out of his body and he patted the badger on the back, hoping that there would be at least one bone in his body that wasn't broken when Kayn was finally finished hugging him.  As Dante was being squished to death, Kayn exclaimed how delighted he was at this discovery of the recorder knowing about badgers in the area.

"Mfph!"  Cried Dante.  He tapped ferociously at Kayn, trying to get him to let go.  It seemed as if he would have to show his new friend the way to the castle.  There was no way that he couldn't after his joyous reaction.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2015, 12:28 pm

Niamh watched as the badger swept Dante into a hug.  It seemed like the others would be going to the castle.  That was good, she'd have help to figure out where it was.  And at the castle they would probably know where she could go next after that.  Somewhere the people would enjoy a visit from a troubadour.  After all, there wasn't much point to being a troubadour if she couldn't find anyone to play for.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2015, 6:46 pm

"That's right man, let it all out." The fox said as he gave the badger a pat on the shoulder. "Just don't crush our guide we need him to get out of this forrest."

Standing up, Vannon leaped off of the stump. "Alright Lad's and lad-et. We should get going. We have day light to burn yet and some distance to travel." Paws on his hips the fox raises an eyebrow at the monk, "How...far away didja say this castle was?"
Back to top Go down
Abathor
Dibbun
Dibbun
Abathor

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/20/2015, 9:32 pm

The badger felt the rapid tapping and realized he was crushing the otter in his hug. He quickly let go and stepped back a bit in fear, "I'm so-so sorry Dante! I-I sometimes forget I-I'm....bigger then most and...a bit strong." He said in a quick apologetic tone and bowed slightly to the otter.

Vannon had asked a good question that Kaidon decided to echo as well, "Umm...yes, how far away.....is the castle exactly?" He asked Dante as well, shuffling his feet nervously in anticipation and wiping his snout of his little tear show.

(OOC: When shall we change threads and arrive to our next location of the plot? Just a musing question on my mind now.)
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/25/2015, 2:18 pm

Dante gasped in a huge breath as soon as Kayn let him go, and then immediately wished he hadn't.  His ribs were awful sore from the badgers hug and the deep breath that he had taken reminded him of this.

Waving a paw at the badger, he rubbed his ribs and winced slightly, "Ah, no, It's fine.  I, er, that is, I'll be fine."  

At the mention of how far away the castle was, Dante had to think for a moment, how long had he been out here exactly?  He stared at the ground and cocked his head, was it only this morning that he'd left the castle?  No, he'd left the castle the night before, and had covered a lot of ground to get as far away from the castle as he could, incase they sent a search party to look for him.  

"Well, lets see 'ere," he addressed the group of motley creatures in front of him, "I'd say tis about a day an' a halfs march from 'ere."  He glanced up at the sky, the sun was past it's highest by quite a bit.  "If'n we set out now, we'd 'ave ta camp an' get there some time tamorrow."

Dante scratched his head, sighing to himself, if he went back would he ever get away again?  He did not want to spend the rest of his life couped up in that stuffy old place, he needed freedom, adventure!

He looked up at the creatures before him, "So, shall we start?"
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/26/2015, 9:26 am

"I suppose we may as well."  Niamh replied.  "It seems that all of us wish to go there, and I don't see any reason to hang around here."  She looked at Dante.  "You do know how to get back, right?"  She rubbed a paw to her forehead nervously.  Hopefully this would all go well.

((OOC:  Abathor, we discussed it in the OOC thread after your question was asked.  We'll be switching threads once we hit the castle.  I think we're going to switch straight to the castle without going through the travelling, as that should be mostly uneventful.  Either Merenwe or I will open the thread at the castle.))
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty3/26/2015, 10:02 pm

((OOC:  The new thread is posted!  Here's a link to it: "In Which the Adventure Continues..."  This thread is now closed!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!   Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archived Topic: Adventure Awaits!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2