Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty
PostSubject: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty2/24/2015, 10:59 am

This is the OOC topic for the RP "Adventure Awaits!" and all the threads that follow the plot of it.

I just wanted to apologize for not posting at all yesterday, I was out of town.  Razz
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty2/24/2015, 2:41 pm

Woo! Now we can share witty comments with each other oocly Very Happy or talk about the plot, yeah that works too. <.<

Also Vannon is a dynamic alt. No one needs permision to interact with him...unless you are stabbing him in the gut with a sword or otherwise perminantly injuring him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

Location : Lurking somewhere in the realms of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty2/25/2015, 11:10 am

Just so you guys know, I've got some exams in my college classes this week so I won't be able to reply to our RP very often this week, probably just the one that I did today.
Back to top Go down
https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty2/26/2015, 2:37 pm

No worries.

Also, what do your otters look like? What kind of clothing do they wear? Are they tall, skinny fat, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty2/27/2015, 9:22 pm

Just wanted to say that I am enjoying the rp so far ^^ Poor Vannon. All he wanted to do was rob the otters of their belongings D: is that so bad! D:

Ok probibly so n.n
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/1/2015, 4:21 pm

Rascal wrote:
No worries.

Also, what do your otters look like? What kind of clothing do they wear? Are they tall, skinny fat, etc etc.
Mmm, I suppose Niamh's slender and of average height.  Currently is wearing a plain colored tunic and cloak, has a brightly colored pair of the same in her pack.

*rubs eyes blearily*  Been a longggg week.  Luckily betta recovered well and quickly, so just dealing with being tired from work.  And setting up for another betta.  XD  Will try for a halfway decent post, apologies in advance if it sucks.  >.<
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/1/2015, 4:29 pm

Also, sorry for the late post!  My alerts that a post was made on the thread didn't come through.  *Goes to check things*
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/1/2015, 7:44 pm

I imagine it has been a long week, what with finals and all ^^

And poor Vannon!

He is just a big softy at heart after all D: dont worry he will still most likely stab you all in the back first chance he gets.:3 But I was racking my brain for a reason for him to stay even though it would be in his personality to flee in terror or rob your alts XD

I actually like how it turned out though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/3/2015, 11:44 am

XD it's definitely a different turn of events. Although totally believable, in my opinion, at least. I'm curious to see what will end up happening.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/3/2015, 5:02 pm

I just love the characters in this particular RP! XD They're such a varied group.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/3/2015, 5:37 pm

the son of a badgerlord, a monk, an outcast and a bandit all walk into the woods.

Lol!

Yes. Varried indeed.

If the gm of the story needs to spoof a time gap or prod us into the direction she had planned by all means ^^

This will be fun either way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/5/2015, 12:58 pm

Hey guys!  I just wanted to drop in and say sorry for not replying to our rp yet.  I'm extremely busy with school at the moment, but I'll try to write a reply this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/5/2015, 7:56 pm

Lol Merenwe, did you even have a direction planned for this? Wink Also, no worries. I'll wait Razz Although I basically already have my reply ready. Wink
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/5/2015, 9:09 pm

Would it be ok for me to join this RP or would it be better to start a new one?
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 8:03 am

I'll leave that up to the gm. Smile if not though vannon can play in two scenes at once XD

I really should finish that alt i made...
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 11:49 am

Testing out the site. when i make a post it says its under maintinance XD
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 12:18 pm

That's weird...  Does it still say this?
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 1:16 pm

No. I got an error message in several languages...except english.

Also ive noticed that the ammount of spam has increased where my cell phone screen is taken to data phishing web sites :p

It displaces the usual ' your files are corrupt!' 'Scan now!' Etc etc pop ups.

I was going to bring it up on help but i wasnt sure if that was just because i use a smart phone to play and that i keep hitting the adds at the top by accident.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 3:14 pm

Yeah, it's probably just your phone.  I haven't had any problems with it on my laptop.  Kinda strange though, you might want to get a free anti virus program on your phone to help protect you from stuff like that if you don't already.  

I'm going to post a reply to our rp after I get done with practice today!  I swear!  Razz
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 3:47 pm

Also, it may have been lost with all my posting but our latest new player wanted to know if she could join our merry band of misfits Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 5:28 pm

Oh, lol.  Um....  Hm.  Sorry 'bout missing that Baynarra!  I don't think joining in right now would be a good idea, but maybe a little later down the line?  I'll ask Elleth what she thinks.  Abathor and Rascal, what do you guys think?  A little later down the line?  

Oh, and Rascal, I forgot to add it to the In Character rules, but you can only have a character in one thread at a time.  It just would make things very confusing if they were doing two things at once.  I'll go add that right now.
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 7:01 pm

I think if someone else were to show up now, it'd be pretty odd, personally. I think maybe once they've decided on their next course of action, and moved, it would be plausible to run into someone new. So, I guess either wait a little while, or feel free to start a new thread?

Edit: Also, yeah, sounds like your phone. I use mobile to access here as well, but I haven't had any problems like that.
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 7:22 pm

Alright, I'll probably just start a new one that would give Rascal a chance to use his new alt.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 8:01 pm

Woo! I'm good with either action :3

Vannon is a character personality that I bring to several servers. I made him to play the expendable minnion to a villain on the redwall muck but the player i made him for just stopped logging on.

Since then I have used him on many servers.

Derwyn is completely new. I have no idea what he is like o.o that is why its fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty3/6/2015, 9:17 pm

Niamh's big dramatic moment...and you left Vannon in charge of reacting first to it XD that poor poor otter XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads   OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Adventure Awaits & Following Threads
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next