Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pantaleon
Dibbun
Dibbun

Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty
PostSubject: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty4/28/2015, 4:14 pm

At the advice of Rascal, I've made a thread for any plotting or discussion about Conflagration and Flagellation.

As you may guess from the thread's title, the situation can only get worse. I'm hoping Retief can make at least one new friend (or nemesis) by the end though.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty4/29/2015, 9:20 am

Sorry its taking me so oong to reply to this thread xD

I think i will bring my occelot alt as I have yet to use him.

And maybe an npc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty4/29/2015, 4:29 pm

Ill post tomarrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pantaleon
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty5/1/2015, 5:50 am

Thanks for joining, Rascal. Very Happy

I'm thinking at the moment that Retief just gets himself into more and more trouble. I notice that Derwyn is also experiencing some culture shock in this new city, though obviously in different ways to Retief.

I'm thinking both Derwyn and Retief could get dragged into some deeper secret the city holds. I'm imagining there are some wealthy vermin in the city involved in black market trading, and Retief could discover that his brother has become involved with them.

Perhaps we could also tie that into Rioko's plan to break into a manor to steal a necklace? Let's say there's a fancy party planned at the manor that night. Retief learns that his brother is attending the party, and tries to find him, only to get further pulled down the rabbit hole. Perhaps the necklace is in fact part of the black market plot? It's being exchanged in secret at that party tonight between the owner of the manor and a guest as payment for some illegal goods, or slaves.

I'm imagining something like a fancy dress party with masks, so Retief can sneak in, since he's not good at stealthy break-ins like Rioko might be. Perhaps Derwyn could pose as an exotic foreign noble, with Retief's help, so that it doesn't seem suspicious that the pine marten's turned up to a fancy party by himself. Benjy will probably be disguised as a bodyguard, too.

I'm sure a lot of action could go down in such a situation, if one of them is found out by the guards, or if some other dramatic event unfolds.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty5/1/2015, 9:29 am

Im pretty much up for anything.

I've used Rioko on other sites before but I don't have plans to make her into a true alt here. More or less she will be a reacuring character in the city area (assuming she survives and isn't run out of town by the end of the story :3)

It seems like you have an idea in mind so I'll let you take the lead. I'll help out where I can ^.^

Rio is a dubious sort but Derwyn is still more or less un corrupted so he might need some convincing to go along with shady or dangerous actions :3
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty5/2/2015, 10:31 pm

Passed you a page mail ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty5/3/2015, 11:46 am

And now a post! I tried to give the 'random strangers bump into each other' setting a bit of a twist ^^

You are of course welcome to dodge, counter, preform ninjistu if your alt can or any other scenario to prevent the blow from landing if you want :3

Rio wont press the attack either way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation   Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation Empty

Back to top Go down

Plotting for Conflagration and Flagellation
Page 1 of 1