Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

(Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty6/7/2015, 1:27 pm

The snake maked a pitifull meep as the blade works its way into his scales. His face shriveled up, an eye twitched.

The snake then let out a most painfull shout that filled the myre.

His attention switched from hunger to anger the snake turns and gives chase. "Insssolent peassent!" He opens his jaws wide and bites down at the fleeing rat.
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty7/14/2015, 3:29 pm

His jaws closed on thin air. Ialla was a already a good distance in front of him. Maybe with luck she could escape alive along with those two pine martians even though they had tried to kill her. She had made a deal, and unlike them she was not about to brake it.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty7/20/2015, 1:16 pm

Just where where those two marten's anyway? No where newr here that's for sure! Once the snake had changed targets they had bolted for safer ground where they could wait...and watch to see if the rodent fufilled her promise.

Or died trying.

The snake for his part stopped using insults. It was too hard to shout in anger qnd bit someones head off at the same time. The snake left over turned rocks and broken grass in his wake. He slid around rocks and through trees trying to snap at the fleeing creature.

She had scratched his tail, his beautifull tail. For that he might just not kill her before eating her whole...
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

Location : Some where in the thousands of worlds my mind makes up when it day dreams.

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty7/22/2015, 9:57 am

Ialla was fast but she could not run forever. The snake was getting a little to close for comfort she kicked up sand and gravel trying to kick the dirt in the snakes eyes and slow him down. She scrambled over a hill and jumped across a muddy space.

Taiben flew in circles over head. In a panic trying to make out what was going on through the fog. " Nasty snake mean snake, hurt Ialla, hurt Ialla, Taiben don't like nasty snake... Chicka dee dee dee dee dee... Ialla, Ialla. Chicka dee Chicka dee," He spotted the two martens through the fog but no Ialla. He swooped down on there head and start pecking and clawing at them. "Nasty, nasty furies, what yew do to me friend."
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty7/27/2015, 5:48 am

At this point the martens nerves were already stretched to their limit. The beasts both screamed like banshies as the bird attacks them. They fall to the ground flailing their arms about, the skinny one shouts, "Gah! No! Get away from me you crazy bird! We didn' do nuthan!"

"She's saving us from the snake!" The fat one shouts.

"Thisss iss what I get when I try to be nisssse." The snake hisses. "I try to fair and give you a quick, painlessss death. But then you had to go and make it ssso perssssonal. Fine! I will break you in half!" The snake charges forward full long into the muddy puddle with his jaws open and closing in on the rat, mere inches away from closing around her head!
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty7/27/2015, 8:12 pm

Taiben stopped when they started to wail about the snake and turned off flying as fast as he could. "No snake 'urts Taiben's friend!"

Ialla was growing desperate and as a last resort she drew her dagger and turned around quick throwing it as hard and true as she could into the snakes gaping mouth. She dove to the side falling in the mud
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty8/2/2015, 10:21 am

The snake's jaws were open wide by then. Close enough she could feel its breath as it tried to bite her. The dagger flies try, embedding itself in the snakes maw, right next to the vipers fang. His lidless eyes buldged in pain and his scaley body flew by the rat like a frieght train.

The snake began to flail about violently, letting loose a terrible scream. The snake's tail reached up to its mouth, trying to grab the dagger and pull it free.

When the daggar did not come free tearfull sobs began to eminate from the serpant.

"Whysssss why can't you jusst let me eat you!" The snake says in a pitifull voice. "All I wanted wasss to eat a pine marten! Wass that sso bad?"
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty8/2/2015, 4:36 pm

Ialla covered her head with her arms as the snake thrashed around his tail striking her several times. She tried to cover her ears as his screams of anguish echoed through the Myer. She realized he was just hungry and she started to feel sorry for him but she still was not ready to become lunch and if she had to do it all over again she would have done the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty8/16/2015, 7:57 am

Basilisk would probibly do the same thing over again as well, so it all ballences out in the end.

Ripping the dagger free the snake tosses the blade away from him. His eyes ablaze with anger the beast rises to his full hight. He doesn't bother with words this time. He just means to finish this...by biting the life out of the offending rodent!

It is then that the snake begins to...lower. No, that can't be right, why is the world getting taller around Basilisk thinks the snake. With a currious glance downward the snake realized, he's sinking!

With a yelp of surprise Basil begins to slither forward in panic as the ground sinks past him, converging on a single point where the sink hole opened up. "Gaaaaaaaaaah!" He screams as he bites down hard into a near by root of a tree that exposes itself as the ground give way.
Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty8/19/2015, 1:47 pm

Ialla got up from the ground and scrambled over to grab her dagger. She heard a screech behind her and turned around to see Taiben pecking and clawing at the snakes eyes trying to get it to let go.

"Taiben you idiot! get away from it!" She called but Taiben didn't even hear her.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty9/13/2015, 8:07 am

The snake Basilisk let out a muffled yell from his assault. He could feel the dirt quickly moving under his belly, trying to suck him into the abyss. It was a fate that actually terrified the serpant and one that he desperately tried to avoid.

But the pain becomes too great. The bird scores a blow to the snakes eye and he opens his jaws to scream. "AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaahhhh-" is his final reply until the abyss swollows him up with a loud 'SLORP!'.

Tor and his brother just stare in amazement, from a realitivly safe distance. wow...she actually pulled it off. With out looking the skinny marten slides his heavy set brother a few coins.

Back to top Go down
Baynarra
Dibbun
Dibbun

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty9/23/2015, 2:28 pm

Ialla leaned over and breathed a sigh of relief then she turned on Taiben and started yelling "Taiben that was the stupidest, most idiotic, featherbrained, bravest thing you'v ever done" Taiben looked at the ground and then looked up at her in surprise and started hopping around with his chest puffed out.
"As for you two," She said turning to the martens. "I did promise to make you dinner, but if you even think of eating me or my friend you'll be sure to end up like he did," She said shaking her paw at where the snake used to be.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty9/24/2015, 4:29 pm

((Cuts through wave after wave of adds to say hai! I will respond today or tomarrow))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones   (Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Open) Mud Fog and Tombstones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2