Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay

Einnjoro is a Redwall based Role Playing Forum. Come discover a whole new world!

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

proboems with mobile connection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

proboems with mobile connection Empty
PostSubject: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty2/21/2015, 7:32 pm

Howdy! I log on an play using my cell phone. If i use the mobile friendly site it doesnt show the area descriptions nor do i see a way to easy check for messages (unless it doesnt tell you if you have no messages :v )

On the NON mobile friendly site, the context of the web page dissapears if you zoom to read it.

As an entery level web designer i dont know of any quick or easy fixes off hand
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

Location : Lurking somewhere in the realms of your imagination.

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty2/22/2015, 1:43 pm

Hmm.  I see your dilemma.  I hadn't checked the mobile site yet and had no idea what it looked like.  I don't think there is anything that can be done about viewing private messages.  I will make a post that contains the descriptions of the areas though.

Thanks for letting us know about this!
Back to top Go down
https://einnjoro.rpg-board.net
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty2/22/2015, 6:15 pm

No worries ^^ I'll google a quick fix about the scaling issue and paste the results here.

Learning from first hand experience is the best way to learn web design and I want to learn how to fix the problem myself for when i get a job in web design. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/12/2015, 3:09 pm

Hello again!

Ive been running into some pretty bad spam lately on the mobile connection. Even with virus protection. I log onto the forum and i get immidietly directed to a fake 'your browser has crashed download new update screen'.

i can only log in on my phone when i use the full site.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/12/2015, 5:46 pm

What browser do you use on your phone?  What kind of spam do you get?  Also, does this happen when you're connected to wifi or using data or both?

It might have something to do with the browser you're using not supporting the mobile page.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/12/2015, 6:08 pm

I use google chrome and it happens sporadically on wifi.

the latest pop up is as i described. I'll write down the address it takes me too next time it happens XD
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/20/2015, 12:25 pm

Rascal wrote:
i can only log in on my phone when i use the full site.
What do you mean by the full site?  I'm a bit confused.  I haven't had a problem with this on my phone or computer, so I'm not quite sure what I can do to help.  Sad  We'll certainly see what we can do to help, though.
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/20/2015, 5:34 pm

They mean using the browser site instead of the mobile site, Elleth!  Razz   Just so you know, I've been looking for help for this issue on the support forums, but it looks like it may just be some sort of problem on your end, because no one else has had any issues with the mobile site.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/20/2015, 6:40 pm

It comes and goes. :p Its working again to so...all good ^^
Back to top Go down
Elleth
Admin
Admin
Elleth

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/20/2015, 7:43 pm

Ahhhh, derp derp.  I personally always use the actual site and not the mobile one, because I don't care for the look of the mobile one.

Here's hoping it comes less and less, lol.
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Log-a-Log
Log-a-Log

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/20/2015, 8:32 pm

I like using my cell phone to play as I can play from any where (insert evil laugh here)

That and I am horribly afraid of downloading a virus XD

But I'm generally parinoid of everything on the internet 0.0
Back to top Go down
Merenwe
Admin
Admin
Merenwe

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty3/25/2015, 12:52 pm

I just had an "Ah Ha!" moment.  Razz  

When you open up spam on the mobile site, is it only when you're in the drop down toolbar at the top and click one of the options?  Because I was looking at the mobile site and was trying to log in and instead of registering the touch to be one of the links on the toolbar, it was actually registering the add beneath it.  

If this is your problem, try scrolling down the page a bit so that the toolbar is no longer over the adds.  :3  I hope this solves it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: proboems with mobile connection   proboems with mobile connection Empty

Back to top Go down

proboems with mobile connection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Einnjoro: A Redwall Based Roleplay :: Out Of Character :: Help!-
Jump to: